Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eye Candy

Being a 37 year old married mother of two , I have a serious fascination with sexy black men. I am sitting here thinking about who is sexier Ray J or Omarion? I feel bad when I think of these two because I have a 17 year old son and would be floored if a 37 year old married woman was infatuated with my son. As I am writing this blog I am listening to Ray J's single Let's Play House following Omarion's Entourage.

I do not in any way fantasize about either of these men but if I was single I would give these guys a run for the money. I know this sound like a fantasy but I know nothing is impossible.

I hear older women all the time talking about 50 cent. I like him also. I even met 50 cent in Universal Studios Orlando in 2003. I think he is a great guy. He was very well mannered and well spoken. Nice young man.

No matter how many sexy black R and B singers out there I will always love my favorite guy, my husband GEE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i can be you e pal blk male here

Google